Teaching you magic 🔮
Post created at: 2018-09-16
It's that time again! A lot of things happened in the background the past week, and I'll use this post to highlight the updates you might've missed or that might have gone unnoticed.
That's you! At least, during the brand new tutorial! It'll explain some of the basics of the game, and should cover everything the game has to offer right now. When you complete it, you'll get some nice rewards to get you started!
Up until today, your knowledge was just something you could use to show off. But, how about you can use it to show off… with magic! If you're level two, you'll find a new Arcane bolt in your (brand new) spellbook. You can use this in combat to damage creatures with your knowledge of the arcane!
Along with this, I've added magic gear to a lot of creatures' drop tables, so now is an even greater time to start venturing to faraway areas and slay hordes of creatures!
Quality of life and other news
As always, there are a lot of smaller things that go under the radar for a while, but I'd still like to point out that they did happen 😅
- Working is now actually viable: the gold reward scales up with your level.
- You can now buy multiple items at once from the market!
- Added tooltips to the items in the marketplace.
- Added tooltips to the items in your inventory.
- A lot of things you'll never see but make my life easier 😉
- Added loot specializations: you can now choose what gear you want to receive: melee, magic or all. If you get something outside of your loot specialization, it will reroll.
That's it again. Thanks for playing and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!